Yes, continue to vote, but do not expect the predicted electoral “red wave” of Congressional Republicans to change the status quo in Washington D.C.
The Republican Party, led by Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell and Republican House leader Kevin McCarthy, remains tightly in the grip of the oligarchy, which in 1993 Lewis Lapham described as:
“that 2% of the population who own the media and the banks, manage the government, operate the universities, print the money, write the laws and, every four years, hire a President.”
The Republican and Democrat parties, as presently constituted, do not want the United States to function as a constitutional republic accountable to the people because it inhibits their ability to accrue personal power and profit for themselves and their financial backers.
From a governance perspective, the American oligarchy is philosophically in-line with the globalists of the World Economic Forum and the leaders of the Chinese Communist Party.
They all want a global order composed of lords and serfs, where there are no sovereign nations, just land and people to exploit.
Call it communism, globalism or, as I like to say, Neo-Feudalism.
In practice, they are distinctions without differences, all authoritarian, in which individual rights are not unalienable bestowed by the Creator, but temporary indulgences granted by an otherwise oppressive, de facto one-party state.
Stated simply, an oligarchy is incompatible with a functioning constitutional republic. They are mutually exclusive.
Today, what is the true state of the union of the United States of America, for which the American oligarchy, represented by the Democrat and Republican parties, is responsible?
For ordinary Americans, it is a dystopia sustained by an election system riddled with fraud.
As a result, Joe Biden was installed in the White House, who many believe is a usurper placed in power through a coup that occurred on November 3, 2020 in the form of a stolen election.
That initial usurpation of authority, as the Declaration of Independence similarly described, has led to “a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny.”
Upon seizing power, the illegitimate Biden regime immediately launched an aggressive agenda to complete Barack Obama’s “fundamental transformation” of the country, one deliberately designed to create chaos through the controlled demolition of the economy, the Constitution, the Middle Class and the American family, a process aimed at fostering tyranny.
Biden’s injuries, usurpations and unconstitutional actions include, but are not limited to:
- Weaponizing the Department of Justice and the FBI to punish political opponents and create a two-tier justice system;
- Ending American energy independence;
- Manufacturing skyrocketing inflation;
- Unlawfully opening the border to promote uncontrolled illegal immigration;
- Undermining readiness and pursuing a Stalin-like purge to produce a politicized military;
- Together with the Republican Party leadership, simultaneously attacking the Second Amendment’s right to bear arms, the Fourth Amendment’s prohibition of illegal search and seizure and the Fifth Amendment’s guarantee of due process, by promoting “red flag” laws, which the Supreme Court, in a 9-0 decision, declared unconstitutional just last year;
- Destroying public trust in science and medicine through unnecessary and arguably illegal lock-downs, vaccine mandates and selectively editing health information, thereby crippling the requirement for informed consent, while facilitating Big Pharma greed;
- Conspiring with media, Big Tech, corporations, educational institutions and compliant members of the Republican Party to subvert the First Amendment, censor public discourse and establish an uncontested left-wing ideological narrative to replace the values and traditions upon which the United States was built.
The most elemental form of submission to tyranny is accepting, as reality, claims that are patently false, which is nearly everything now emanating from U.S. government sources.
As a start, Americans need to recognize that the federal government, as an institution, is hopelessly corrupt. It cannot be reformed. It can only be ripped out and replaced through a bottom-up political insurgency with leaders that truly represent and are accountable to the people.
That effort begins with the words “I will not comply.”
This column was originally published at The Gateway Pundit
The views expressed in CCNS member articles are not necessarily the views or positions of the entire CCNS. They are the views of the authors, who are members of the CCNS.