The U.S. government is a corrupt, one-party authoritarian state controlled by a Globalist Uniparty of Democrats and Republicans, who steal from the American people on behalf of rich and powerful multinational interests and use the federal bureaucracy, particularly the national security agencies, to suppress dissent and deny individual rights guaranteed under the Constitution.
The American Constitutional Republic died in Arizona from yet another stolen election, the kill shot being administered by Maricopa County Super Court Judge Peter Thompson, who just dismissed gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake’s lawsuit despite overwhelming evidence of election law violations and malicious intent.
The Globalist Uniparty has been injecting lethal poison into the body politic of the American Constitutional Republic ever since the American people defied Globalist Uniparty dictates and practiced actual democracy by electing Donald Trump as President.
Recognizing that democracy was a existential threat to its survival and its iron grip control of the U.S. government, the Globalist Uniparty did everything in its power, to not only undermine the Trump Presidency, but took measures to ensure that the American people would never again pose a threat to its absolute power.
Ergo, the stolen 2020 Presidential election the Globalist Uniparty-planned and Deep State-executed fake insurrection of January 6, 2021.
Free and fair elections is the sine qua non, that is, the essential element for combatting the systemic political corruption practiced by the Globalist Uniparty, as represented by the recently-enacted, reckless $1.7 trillion Omnibus spending bill.
Whatever remains of the American Constitutional Republic is just an illusion deemed temporarily useful by the Globalist Uniparty until they decide to extinguish liberty permanently.
Any future resurrection of the American Constitutional Republic is now in doubt without a total rejection of the Globalist Uniparty.
The situation requires a nationwide, bottom-up, political insurgency to reverse the destructive policies emanating from globalist-occupied Washington, D.C. by establishing parallel political, governmental and economic structures, thus creating alternate centers of gravity for restoring the American Constitutional Republic.
Patriots must assume that the Globalist Uniparty and its enforcement arm, the national security apparatus, particularly the FBI, are deeply embedded in the country and it will do everything possible to sabotage any effort to resurrect the American Constitutional Republic.
Among others, the guiding principles of a bottom-up political insurgency include:
- Enthusiastic embrace of the Second and Tenth Amendments of the Constitution, rights fundamental to limiting the abusive powers of a central government.
Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Tenth Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
- Control local law enforcement and and the requirement to mitigate the influence of the FBI, the Biden Department of Justice and federal agencies, in general.
- Establish single day, in-person, photo ID-verified voters, paper ballot elections.
- Eliminate anti-American political indoctrination and sexual grooming in the local educational system.
- Remove all illegal aliens from communities and restrict the activities of Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) supporting illegal immigration.
- Reject all federal public health policies not based on verified scientific and medical evidence and traditional ethical standards, such as informed and parental consent.
- Strictly enforce Equal Opportunity, eliminating the discriminatory practices of Affirmative Action and diversity policies.
Let us agree that the Globalist Uniparty is destructive to and, therefore, cannot co-exist with the American Constitutional Republic.
The onus is now on ordinary Americans to band together to take a stand to restore the Constitution and the rule of law, to establish political and fiscal sanity and to return the government to the people.
This column was originally published at the Gateway Pundit
The views expressed in CCNS member articles are not necessarily the views or positions of the entire CCNS. They are the views of the authors, who are members of the CCNS.